Ok, I just have to get this news out right now. Here's the deal, my birthday is coming up and I want to share the love with you guys by having a contest! This is pretty much also a way for me to say thank you to my readers and subscribers who's been dropping by. I've been planning on having one for a long time, but I haven't really gotten around it because of numerous things that has come up.
So the contest is easy squeezy. Most of you have been doing this for some time now. You'll pretty much show me (and everyone else) how your Fall makeup would look like. Use magazines or promotional media if you have to if you need to get insipired or just be plain creative and pretend you're doing your runway show or it could be whatever you're wearing now, it doesn't matter just as long as you showcase you best darn look.
How to Enter:
1. Turn in a face shot showing your complete look and a close-up of an open and closed eye picture (refer to my previous FOTDs if you don't know what I'm talking about) to show the detail on your eye makeup.
2. List what you used in your eyes, face, cheeks, and lips.
3. If you have a Blogger or YouTube account, make sure you include your link in your e-mail as well.
4. E-mail your entries at email@example.com, with the subject line "Your Name - Makeup Contest". Please make sure you put it in this format, so just it'll be easier for me to sort through my e-mails.
5. Deadline to submit your entries is this Sunday, September 21 at 11:59 pm PST.
The contest is open to my U.S. and International readers (yayy!). Sorry, but this contest is only open for people age 18 years old and up. There will only be one winner and the winner will be NOT be randomly chosen. The person with the most votes wins the contest.
1. I will be posting all the entries on Monday, September 22 which marks the first official day for voting.
2. You can cast your vote by leaving a comment on the post with all the participating entries on your favorite look. One vote per day per person. I will only count the votes left on the contest post and nowhere else.
3. Voters with a blogger account with my link on their blog roll or have subscribed to my YouTube channel will be worth 2 points (In your comment, please include your YouTube channel if you don't have a blog).
4. Voting ends on my birthday, Thursday, October 2nd at 11:59 PST. I will try to announce the winner, the next day, if not some time over the weekend.
1. Laniege Strawberry Yogurt Peel Gel ♥♥ (I will have a review on this soon).
2. Brushes from Crown Brush (includes contour brush, angled fluff, lash groomer, small chisel fluff, foundation brush, bent liner, and angled liner)
3. Pressed (MAC and TKB Trading) pigments in a palette (As seen on this post. Yes, all 15 of them. They're unused and unswatched).
4. Palgantong BB Cream SPF 15
5. And much more!
Yea, sorry this is a long, no picture post, but I will update again later with a picture of the prizes once I get home. I will get into more detail with the voting once I get the entries sorted out.
Soo....hurry!!! Don't forget entries are due no later than this Sunday, September 21 11:59 PST! Get those FOTDs ready and send them in! I can't wait to see them!