For those who are wondering, I am still alive and kicking. Again, thank you for the people who have been concerned. You guys make my heart smile :).
Oh, and I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day with or without a boo. I actually had a great Valentine's Day despite being a single lady. Nothing crazy or fancy. Just hung out with some friends and played Scattergories, dinner at Jack-in-the-box, and playing Rockband. LOL. I am not even kidding, but that was probably a well spent Valentine's day. It's all about how you make of the day.
You're probably wondering why I have such a vain picture on this post. Well, I just want to show ya'll a more upclose picture of how my teeth looks like now without braces. I'm just that proud :D. All I can say is a nice set of teeth really do make a difference. And, I'm happy that I went through all the trouble of getting them again for the second time around.
My hair has also improved ten fold since I got back from the Philippines and got my hair rebonded. It was $60 (approx. after conversion) well-spent to get my hair looking much healthier. And I love how straight it is without even blowdrying or straightening it anymore. It really cuts down a lot of time when I'm getting ready in the morning.
Other things I've learned during my brief haitus:
- BB creams are heaven sent. And, so is the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.
- You will only regret the night you skipped washing your face before you go to be due to utter laziness. It's a guaranteed pimple somewhere the next day... which then will linger for a good week.
- Ardell falsies are your best friend when you're out clubbing. Your eye makeup will look so much better once you have them on.
- The Hello Kitty didn't impress me... at all. I bought nothing from the collection (actually I got a nail polish, but I'm not too satisfied with it).
- I miss all my beauty blogging babes ;(
I hope everyone had a good weekend!
p.s. For a non-beauty related posts, you can find me here: http://hissypink.blogspot.com.