But we all know that frolicking under the sun without any protection is a big beauty no-no especially with harmful rays that can cause wrinkles, sun-spots, or worse, skin cancer.
Here are some beauty products to keep your skin protected from the sun, and alternatives to tanning that will help you get the golden skin you yearn for without soaking up under the sun.
- NEW! Sephora Sun Safety Kit ($25) – Try out a bevy of summer skincare must-haves! Unprotected sun exposure is a skincare no-no. Protect your complexion with our top picks of protection, including a UV bracelet that tells you when to reapply. In addition- all proceeds from this summer essential go to the Skin Cancer Foundation, devoted to the prevention, detection and treatment of skin cancer. For more information on the Skin Cancer Foundation, visit www.skincancer.org
- NEW! Peter Thomas Roth Bronze Instant Mineral SPF 30 ($30) – Turn the dial on this convenient brush applicator mixing SPF 30 protection mineral powder with SPF 30 bronzer for a youthful and radiant complexion.
- SEPHORA COLLECTION Harmony Trio Bronzer Bronze Trio ($16) – Shed a little light on your look with this three shimmer shade palette. For dramatic results, buff over shoulders, and décolletage, anywhere you dare to bare.
- NEW! Hourglass Illume Crème-to-Powder Bronzer Duo in Sunset ($40) – This universally flattering bronzer and illuminated cream imparts a healthy, natural golden tint, subtly defining and contouring the face.
- NEW! Sephora Collection Lush Flush in Rose 03 ($12) – For a healthy pop of color apply this sheer stain to brighten up the cheekbones. Apply over tinted moisturizer for a dewy summer complexion or on clean skin for just a hint of tint. Either way, you will look naturally glowing!
- St. Tropez Tanning Essentials Self Tan Bronzing Mousse ($30- This lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse dries in 60 seconds and delivers a rich-bronze tan to really give you a bronzed glow from head-to-toe.
The weekend flew by for me pretty quickly. Even with my every other week 3-day weekends, it's still too short! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend!
FTC: This post contains affiliate links. What this means is when you click the link and shop on the website, I get a commission from your purchase (just like someone who works in retail.) Although not necessary, when you shop through an affiliate link, you help support the site. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.