So this is my third look for using the Physician's Formula Shimmer Strip Palette. I think I just broke my own record for most use of a palette on this blog (see previous look here and here). This look might seem familiar to some of you, as this was the same look that I was rocking on my July/August Haul video. It's a natural look with a smokey spin-off to it but it's still wearable for work.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Soft Ochre paint pot
- Physicians Formula Pop Brown! Shimmer Strip (refer to the image below for eyeshadow references)
- Lancome Definicils mascara
- MUFE Aqua Eyes in 0L eye liner
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation in 203
- MAC Redhead Mineralized Skin Finish Blush
- Kiehl's Lip Balm with SPF 15
- NARS SandPiper lipgloss
How lovely was the LA weather yesterday? Just the fact that it slightly rained and it was a little foggy qualifies it as a nice weather for me as it was a change from the heatwave we've been getting. Fall weather is finally strolling our coast. I love blanket cuddling weathers although it also means trouble getting out of a warm bed. See I only like rain when I'm driving or when I'm indoors, but it seems like Los Angelenos suddenly don't know how to drive once there's some moisture lingering in the air. A little drizzle and it'll cause all sorts of accidents on the freeway. Imagine if it actually snowed in LA. Thank goodness I don't have to deal with any commute.