We're one week away to 4th July weekend! For most of us, it's going to be a nice long weekend. I'm really excited to have another four day weekend this year, and of course to watch some fireworks and hang out with some friends while celebrating America's birthday.
As you also may know, on July 1, 2013, Google will be shutting down their Google Reader. Such a sad news since that's how I've been keeping up with my favorite blogs since I first started blogging. So, if you're following this blog through Google Friend Connect or using your Google Reader, and you want to continue to stay updated with my blog (which I hope you do), please follow me through BlogLovin'! It's another reader that organizes and keeps you updated with all your favorite blogs in one spot. So I hope you don't forget about me in your list ;). If you haven't signed up yet, it's very easy. You will also be able to import all of your subscriptions from Google Reader to BlogLovin'!
I hope that you'll continue to follow me and my blog updates. I really do appreciate every single one of you! So with that said, I'd like to do a mini giveaway just to give back to you guys. I get really happy when I'm able to share to one lucky person some of my favorite things. It's like we become kindred spirits... or twinsiesssss!
Since I can't do much layering when it comes to clothes in the summer, I tend to layer my jewelry instead whether it be my bracelets, necklaces, or rings. Lately, it's been my rings. I've been picking up a lot of rings lately (as you can see in my latest Youtube haul video) especially mid-knuckle rings. It brings attention to your hands. But, if you're not a hand model like me, it actually distracts you and other people as it draws the attention on the shiny thing.
Wren and Glory is kindly providing two rings of your choice to one lucky winner. The ones pictured above are currently one of my favorite rings right now. They're just very simple and dainty pieces that also make awesome ring stackers. I got my rings in a size 4 to fit my knuckles.
1. Must be a follower on BlogLovin'.
2. Must be my follower and Wren and Glory's on Twitter (this is how we'll be getting in touch with you if you win).
3. Follow me and pin this giveaway on Pinterest.
4. On the comments below, tell me which two rings you would like to receive if you win this giveaway, and how you will incorporate them in your outfits. Don't forget to leave your Twitter handle in the comments also.
• Must be 18 years old or older or have parent's permission (if younger than 18). Winner will need to provide their mailing address in order to receive the prize.
• Comment and share as many times you want to increase your chances of winning (SPAM comments will not be considered).
• Winner will be chosen at random by Wren and Glory's PR, and I will be also announcing the winner on Twitter.
• Giveaway starts Friday, June 28, 2013 and ends
• This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY!
And that's it! Good luck to everyone, and I can't wait to read your comments. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
FTC: Giveaway prize and sample were provided by the company's PR. The rings provided were my picks and Wren and Glory wants me to share them to one of you! This is not a sponsored post.