LnA tank (similar - on sale) / Genetic denim skinnies (similar - on sale) / Criss-cross slides (similar) / Choker (DIY) / Balenciaga bag
We're back in triple digit temperature here, and I'm finding solace inside the mall where it's nice and cool. It also gives me a reason to pop back inside Nordstrom to check if there's anything I missed during sale. I just uploaded another Nordstrom haul video on my Youtube channel recently (you can also watch it down below). Check out what I've recently picked-up.
I've been constantly checking their website to see if any of the items on my wishlist have been restocked. There's still a little over a week left and some of the cuter pieces are selling out. But not to worry, there are still plenty more to choose from.
Here are some of my previous posts about the #NSale:
- More Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks (Accessories, Beauty, Shoes, Etc)
- 5 Outfits to Help You Shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
- Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Haul (Early Access)
I've already picked-up some of the things that I ordered after I published my first Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul video. Thank goodness for online shopping and their pick-up in store option. Sometimes I like to do my shopping at the wee hours at night. It's nice to have the option of picking it up since I get a bit impatient waiting for my online order to come in the mail. See some of the beauty and accessory products that I have picked out during the sale.
Shop my haul below
And here are some of the things I'm still waiting for to come in the mail:
- Honeydew 'Camellia' Lace Bralette - I've been ditching my super padded underwire bras lately and opting for a cute lace bralette. These are very similar to the ones that bought at Urban Outfitters a while back.
- BeautyBlender Best Friend Set - This is a no-brainer and a great buy. If you don't own a beauty blender yet or would like to have a backups of it (because you'll need to replace this anyway at some point), definitely pick this up. You can use one for your liquid foundation, and other one for applying translucent powder when you have to bake your face.
- BP Frayed Denim Shift Dress - I've been looking for a cute denim shift dress, and I finally found one! I love the frayed edges of this dress.
- BP Fringe Infinity Scarf - Looks like it'll be a cozy piece for fall and winter. The fringe is going to add an adorable detail to any outfit.
- BP Short Sleeve High/Low Tee - Stocking up on some basic t-shirts. I like how this has a bit of a "longer" short sleeve.
- adidas Boyfriend Tee - Casual logo tee. Very 90s. I would pair this with my new adidas white sneakers.