Come join the dark side, and pin with me!
I've had my Pinterest account for quite some time now, but I never really knew what to do with it. It was only until recently when my brain had some sort of revelation.
Monday, May 20, 2013
Posted by Anne Di
Here's a quick round-up of what I've been snapping on Instagram last week. Follow me: @yummiebitez.
1. The aftermath after filming my What's In My Bag tag
2. Bread pudding from Pete's Bar & Cafe in Downtown Los Angeles... amazingggg.
3. The most tender chicken I've ever had in my life. It fell right off the bone... mind blown! Corn bread French toast with fried chicken for brunch at KTCHN at The Gorbals in Downtown LA.
4. Sipping on a super rich hot chocolate drink (Lavender Liquid Chocolate with Flame-Kissed Giant Marshmallow) for a quick break from this cute cafe in Little Tokyo called Cafe Demitasse.
5. To the best person I know. Mother's Day brunch with my family at Firenze Osteria.
6. I've been seriously having major cravings for this ice cream! It's so addicting and definite my favorite ice cream hands down.
7. My little watch dog... watching me... creepily.
8. Ramen is always a good idea. One of my favorite ramen spots (Shin Sen Gumi in Little Tokyo).
9. Big Sur Pizza (shrimp, tomato, and basil) with strawberry pineapple lemonade from Pitfire Pizza in Downtown LA.
10. Ended up at Bar Ama after disappointingly finding out that there was an hour wait at Baco Mercat at 9PM.
11. OMG... the best pie I've ever had in life from The Pie Hole (Arts District in DTLA). I'm definitely a pie convert after this. Had the Earl Grey Tea pie with some Horchatta Latte to wash it down.
12. Sunday Funday outfit of the day: tank: Maison Scotch x Marie (from Madison); shorts: Joe's Jeans; body chain: Vanessa Mooney; cardigan: H&M; boots: Forever 21; and bag: Rebecca Minkoff (similar)
tags | instagram