You know I had to do this makeup tutorial! I could totally relate to Kathy Beth Terry on the braces part. I wish this music video came out about three years ago when I still had my braces :).
What I used (in the order of appearance):
- NYX HD Eyeshadow Base: to prime eyelids to prevent from creasing
- Urban Decay Narcotic (matte eyeshadow): applied on the inner half of my eyes with a flat shader brush
- Wet N Wild "I'm Feeling Retro" eyeshadow palette - crease color: applied on the out half of my eyes flat shader brush
- Urban Decay Romp (satin eyeshadow): applied on my crease with a crease contour brush
- Urban Decay Skimp (shimmery eyeshadow): applied as a highight to my browbone with a fat shader brush)
- Wet N Wild "I'm Feeling Retro" eyeshadow palette - eyelid color: applied to blend the crease color with a fluffy brush
- Rimmel London Celestial Sapphire: applied on my lower lashline with a small shader brush
- NYX Super Skinny Eye Marker: to line my upper lashline
- Clinique Mascara
- MakeUp ForEver Aqua Eyes in 0L: to tightline upper lashline and line the waterline
- MAC True Romantic Beauty Powder: blush
- NYX Round Lipstick in Christie: lip color
|I had to at least use my retainers as props for this.|
Thank you to the bf for letting me borrow his eyeglasses for this tutorial. By the way, he just made his own YouTube channel! Check him out at omgwtfbbqJON! If you personally know my boyfriend, then you know he's quite the comedian. If not, then more of a reason for you to subscribe to his channel!
Disclaimer: Items mentioned on this video were purchased on my own with the exception of the following: NYX HD Eyeshadow Base and Skinny Eye Marker (sent as samples by the brand PR for consideration for a product review); Rimmel London Celestial Sphere eyeshadow (included in a gift bag given out during a Beautylish event); ES A009 false lashes (sent as a sample by http://kkcenterhk.com/ for consideration for a product review). Please refer to my Disclaimer section for more information.