Sharing some of my favorite beauty products in my first favorites video for 2017. Here's a quick round-up and and mini review of some of the beauty items that were sent to me by PR. You might have seen me unbox some of these in my unboxing snaps (username: yummiebitez) or Instastories. Find out what I think about these products after I've been trying them out by watching the video!
Click more after the jump...
Products mentioned in this video...
• Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Conditioning Lip Treatment
• Fresh Sugar Cream Lip Treatment in "Buff"
• ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in "Hutch"
• Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in "Flesh & Fantasy"
• Milk Makeup Blur Stick (video review)
• Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying
• bliss fabulous drench 'n' quench lock-in moisturizer
January 2017 Beauty Favorites makeup product details and breakdown:
For my brows, I've been filling and shaping them with my go-to brow products: Benefit Cosmetics Goof Proof Brow Pencil and Benefit Cosmetics 3D Browtones. To see my full brow routine, click here to watch my full tutorial.
For my lips, I'm wearing NudeStix Magnetic Matte Lip Color in "Greystone".
On my nails, I'm wearing the new essie Gel Couture Nail Polish in “Lace Me Up” from their Spring 2017 Ballet Inspired Nudes.
FTC: This post contains items that have either been gifted or provided as a press sample by the brand/PR company for consideration. Not a sponsored post, and all opinions are my own. Please refer to my Disclaimer page for more information.