Here's a video tutorial of how I did my makeup using drugstore products only for an "everyday" glam look. Who said that you have to spend an arm and a leg to do your makeup and feel glamourous? Drugstore brands have been really amping up the quality of their products, and giving the high-end makeup brands a run for their money.
In the video, I show you step-by-step how to achieve a very simple yet glam look using affordable drugstore products. The look is meant to enhance your features while still some what keeping it natural. It's a very easy makeup tutorial without doing too much.
There are some products I'm using for the first time, and I talked about them in the video on what my first impressions are on them. Find out which drugstore products they are, and what I have to say about it.
Drugstore products used in this video:FACE
• e.l.f Illuminating Face Primer in “Radiant Glow”
• L’oreal Infallible ProGlow foundation in “Sand Beige”
• elf Cosmetics Beauty Sponge
• Maybelline Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer in “Medium”
• Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation in “Warm Beige”
• elf Cosmetics Flat Powder brush
• elf Shadow Lock Eyelid Primer in “Pearl”
• L’Oreal Colour Riche Pocket Palette in “Boudoir Charme”
• Rimmel London Brow This Way Brow Sculpting Kit in “Medium Brown”
• elf Cosmetics Angled Brush
• Milani Cosmetics Stay Put Matte 17 hour Wear Liquid Liner in “Black”
• L’Oreal Voluminous Feline mascara
• elf Cosmetics Dramatic Lash Kit
• Rimmel London Kate Moss Sculpting Palette in “Golden Bronze”
• elf Sculpting Face brush
• Milani Cosmetics Amour Matte Lip Cream in “Stunning”
I hope you enjoyed the tutorial! Let me know on the comments down below what your favorite drugstore makeup products you like to use daily.