I've rounded up some of my favorite beauty products for November. Watch why I've been loving these beauty items. Let me know if you have tried them out too!
• bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash* - This is my current face wash that's part of my skincare routine. I like how this face wash cleanses and gently exfoliates your skin at the same time. It has very fine exfoliator bead that doesn't feel abrasive on the skin which makes it a great exfoliating cleaser for everyday use. I didn't find the cleanser drying on my skin; however, I haven't been using my Foreo Luna (review: February 2016 Favorites) as much while using this face wash since it becomes a little too much for my skin to handle.
November Beauty Favorites
• Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent Eye Cream* - I've only recently incorporated eye cream into my skincare routine. I've previously tried one other eye cream before this and didn't get a good experience on it as it left little tiny bumps around my eyes. I've been loving the Benefit Cosmetics It's Potent Eye Cream because you really only need a little bit of it to moisturize both eyes. I light dip my ring finger into the jar and simply lightly dab the eye cream under my eyes. I've noticed that my eyes look much more refreshed after using it.
• Bare Republic Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF30 - Even though summer is over, it's still very important to use sunscreen on the daily basis if you're setting foot outside. Most day moisturizers/creams include SPF, but I still like to use a separate sunscreen on my face. I like how the Bare Republic Mineral Sunscreen applies on my face. It doesn't leave a white cast and it's very light weight. This sunscreen is a little different than the ones I've previously used before. The texture almost feels like a primer after you've applied it on your face. I also love how this doesn't leave my face looking like a grease ball after I've applied it on.
• elf Lip Exfoliator* - With winter coming in a little earlier than usual, the cold weather has been really rough on my lips and skin. Most exfoliators come in a tub, so I really appreciate how this comes in a lipstick bullet which makes it much more sanitary to apply on the lips. No more dipping my fingers in to a tub when my lips need some exfoliating. The exfoliator has a pleasant yet light scent to it. The only drawback to this lip exfoliator is that the lipstick cap comes off pretty easily, so you might want to watch out for it when you just throw it in your purse or makeup bag.
• Lancome Juicy Shaker in "Cherry Symphony" - As I've mentioned earlier, this cold winter weather has been rough on my skin and lips. I've been reaching for the Lancome Juicy Shaker more often than my lip balm since it just keeps my lips hydrated longer. Not to mention, it leave a nice tint to my lips. I love the foam applicator that it comes which I actually find much more fun to apply. When it comes to the packaging, it's both a love and hate relationship for me. I love it for it's cute and clever packaging since it looks like a tiny martini shaker. Since it's a dual-phase lip oil, you have to shake the product up to mix it before applying it. On the other hand, I don't like the packaging as much because it's so tiny and can be a little bit slippery that you can easily drop it especially the cap with the applicator in it. Can you just imagine if you drop the applicator on the ground if you're just as clumsy as me? Oh, the germs. So yea, just try not to drop it.
• ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip in "Love Bug"* - I've been really into brownish and dark lipsticks this fall. These are normally my go to lip colors around this time. I've recently discovered ColourPop's Ultra Matte Lip in "Love Bug" and I'm ...in love. I really like the rustic orange hue of this lip color and it just complements my skin nicely. It's brown but not too brown. I also love how it doesn't suck up all the moisture on my lips even though it's a matte lip product. However, the color doesn't last as long after eating and drinking. I do notice that it fades in the inner part of the lips after while. But, I didn't notice any feathering around my lips, and I normally apply this product without a lipliner.
• Ciate The Pretty Eyeshadow Palette* - This has been my go-to palette lately when I'm getting ready. I love how this has my go to neutral colors and that it also comes with two purple shade in the palettes. The palette contains eyeshadows that you can easily use whether you want something more natural for daytime, dramatic for night time, or playful for special occasions. The eyeshadows are easily blendable and very pigmented. The palette is also compact and has a pretty good size mirror inside which also makes it great for traveling.
• Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Diamond Edition Body Butter* - This one is a bit of an oldie but a goodie for me with a twist. I've used up multiple tubs of Soap & Glory's Body Butters (read: Empties I: Body and Skincare) because they smell sooo good and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. However, this body butter has very fine shimmery particles in it that will give you a full body highlight. It might be a little extra for some people, but it makes it a little easier if you want that illuminating look. This body butter looks extra amazing when you use it on your legs.
And that wraps up my November 2016 Beauty Favorites. If you missed my last round-up of my favorite products, check out my August 2016 Skincare & Beauty Favorites to see more products that I've been loving lately.
Shop the Post
FTC: Items that have either been gifted or provided as a press sample by the brand/PR company for consideration are marked with an asterix (*). Not a sponsored post, and all opinions are my own. Please refer to my DISCLAIMER page for more information.