1. Eyeko 3 in 1 Cream: The best highlighter in the world. I would choose this over NARS Coppacabana any time of the day for my highlighting needs. It's inexpensive. It's not insanely shimmery. And, most of all, it's easy to apply and blend on your cheeks. And it doesn't hurt that the packaging is so cute! It's definitely a face saver when you want to fake an awake look (Buy it here and Enter Code E122 for a free gift).
2. MAC Blacktrack Fluidline: My favorite eyeliner for my upper lashline whether it be a thin line or a cat eye. With or without a base underneath, fluidline doesn't crease on my oily eyelids like most eyeliners do. It's better than liquid eyeliner in my opinion.
3. MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot: The base of my choice. It keeps it from creasing and my eye makeup pretty. Nothing is worse than an eye makeup being salvaged by oily lids.
4. Mandom Cleansing Express Cleansing Lotion: Like I have mentioned before, I could've sworn these are unicorn tears in a bottle. This makeup remover will wipe your makeup clean off your face with two pumps. It's amazing what this product can do. I especially love this stuff on my "lazy" nights where just getting to the sink to was your face is an impossible mission. It will get you in bed as soon as possible (Buy it here).
5. NARS Lip Gloss, Rose Gitane:
My favorite lipgloss shade! Can give you a that stain effect look, or just lick, lick juicy lips. It looks dark on the tube but it's perfect on my lips.
6. Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque: This literally saves my face from breakouts. Breakouts don't stand a chance with this mask. It's the cheapest yet most effective mask that I ever bought in my life. It really does what it promises to do, and this is one of the products that has definitely brought my face back to clearer state.
7. shu uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil 15.2 oz: Great cleanser for oily skin. Picks up any dirt or makeup debris and give you a clean and squeaky feeling without the tight and dry feeling.
8. shu uemura Eyelash Curler ($19): It's practically the holy grail eyelash curler of everyone in the beauty community. The only eyelas curler that didn't seem such a torture device. Self-explanatory why this made the list.
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil, Zero: My kohl eyeliner of choice for my lower lashline or waterline. It doesn't smudge or budge. It stays put the whole day until you have to take it off. The pencil is super soft that it glides during application, and won't tug your eyes
10. Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream 2.75 oz Jar ($24): Despite of the camphor smell (aka Vick's Vapor Rub smell), this works wonders on dry and chapped skin. It moisturizes your had without the greasy feeling, and only leaves it nice and smooth. It doubles as a lip balm as well and it really moisturizes your lips.
What makes up your list?