So here I am again today using the same palette. This is look number three using the Urban Decay Sustainable Shadow Box. I'm really trying to maximize the use of this palette as you can see (click here and here for the previous looks).
Watch the tutorial:
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- MAC Rubbenesque Paint Pot
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Half Baked eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Twice Baked eyeshadow
- MAC Warming Trend eyeshadow (from the Cool Heat Collection)
- Physicians Formula Gel/Cream liner in black
- Physicians Formula Plump Potion Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Brunette
- MAKE UP FOR EVER Duo Mat Powder Foundation in 203
- Bihada Ichizoku blush in peachy pink
- Kiehl's Lip Balm with SPF 15
- Dior High Shine Lipstick in Catwalk Mauve
In case you might be wondering what my nail polish is on this post, it's O.P.I Indi-a Mood for Love (click here for previous post).
FTC: All products mentioned were purchased by me. I am not sponsored to write this post or to make this video tutorial. This post contains affiliate links.