I have a few more tutorials that I'm in the process of editing for this Valentine's day. Hopefully, it'll give all of you some ideas when you go out to dinner and such. If you've missed my post on my hair tutorial pictured below, you can read up on it here: Hair Tutorial: Easy Braided Low Bun Updo.
Watch the Video:
More images and product breakdown after the jump.
Products used in this tutorial:
- MAC Mink Pink eyeshadow
- MAC Post Haste eyeshadow
- MAC Rose Blanc eyeshadow
- Urban Decay Baracuda eyeshadow (from The Black Palette) (buy here)
- MAC Blacktrack Fluideline
- Lancome Definicils mascara (buy here)
- MUFE Duo Mat Foundation in #203 (buy here)
- NYX Cosmetics blush in Angel
- Kiehl's Lip Balm in SPF 15
- Rimmel London Long Lasting Lipstick in Drop of Sherry
- Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Fushia Poplin (buy here)
Talk about it: What are your plans for this upcoming Valentine's Day?
FTC: All items used for this tutorial were purchased with my own funds. I am not sponsored to write this post. However, this post contains affiliate links which helps support this blog.